Apollon vs PSV Betting Tips – Cypriots from Apollon Limassol have the “impossible” mission to overturn the 3-0 result for PSV Eindhoven set in the Netherlands tour. They will receive a visit from opponents in the capital Nicosia, at GSP Stadium.
1. The latest information before playing Apollon vs PSV.
This season has only evolved in the Europa League and friendly matches.
Internal competition has not yet started in Cyprus. In the previous season Apollon finished in 3rd place in the standings.
He has passed 3 preliminary tours so far, eliminating Kauno Zalgiris, Shamrock Rovers and Austria Vienna.
Has only one Cypriot player in the base team.
It has no players unavailable before this game.
In the internal championship he has won 7 points out of 9 possible so far.
He started hesitantly, in a draw with Twente (1-1), but then defeated Den Haag (3-1) and Heracles (2-0).
He did not play this weekend in Eredivisie, so players should be physically fresh.
Mark van Bommel lost this summer to Hirving “Chucky” Lozano, bought by Naples, but brought the Greek Mitroglou.
Uruguayan Pereiro is injured and joins Lammers and Unnerstall on the list of absentees.
2. Probable teams Apollon vs PSV.
- Apollo (4-5-1): Mall – Aguirre, Kyriakou, Yuste, Pedro – Sachetti, Markovic, Sardinero, Gakpe, Gianniotas – Zelaya.
PSV (4-4-2): Zoet – Boscagli, Viergever, Baumgartl, Dumfries – Gakpo, Rosario, Gutierrez, Bergwijn – Malen, Ihatta.
3. Information on the direct meetings Apollon vs PSV.
The duel in the tour, which ended the score of 3-0 for the Dutch, was the first and only recorded between the two teams.
4.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Apollon Limassol
- Last result: 0-3 at PSV
- Shape: L W W W L
- Apollon Limassol and PSV are fighting for a place in the Europa League groups – in the playoff round it was 3-0 for the Dutch.
- Apollon was supposed to play in the first leg of Cyprus at the weekend, but postponed it to prepare for the second leg.
- The Cypriots have already passed three laps in the Europa League – in the first they beat Kauno Žalgiris from Lithuania 5-2 overall.
- Then they passed Shamrock Rovers, in overtime, 1-2 away and 3-1 on their own.
- PSV Eindhoven
- Last result: 3-0 with Apollon
- Shape: W W D W W
- PSV is as qualified in groups after the goals of Ihattaren, Gakpo and Dumfries in the tour.
- PSV started in the Champions League, but was eliminated from Basel, 3-2 at home and 1-2 in Switzerland.
- And in the Europa League it was complicated, 1-0 away and 0-0 at home with Haugesund from Norway.
- PSV has postponed the weekend with Groningen to better prepare for the return from Cyprus.
5.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- In the preliminary round 3, Apollon drew a double victory over Austria Vienna, 2-1 away and 3-1 at home.
- In the last six years, Apollon has evolved four times in the Europa League groups, never qualifying in the spring.
- The last two seasons were not missing – in 2018 he finished on 3 groups with Frankfurt, Lazio and Marseille.
- The team has scored in each of the last 11 matches played at home in the European Cups – in the last five, at least twice. .
- 2-3 with Frankfurt last winter is the only defeat suffered at home in the last 11 appearances in the European Cups – in the rest, eight wins and two draws.
- After three matches played in Eredivisie, the team has seven points – drew 1-1 at Twente, then won 3-1 with Den Haag and 2-0 at Heracles.
- PSV played last season in the Champions League groups, 4th out of 4 with Barcelona, Inter and Tottenham.
- The last time he was in the Europa League groups five years ago, when he qualified in the sixteenth (0-4 overall with Zenit).
- Last season, PSV was the vice-champion of the Netherlands, after winning the title in 2018.
- PSV has not scored a goal in four of the last five games.
Football Prediction of the Day Apollon Limassol vs PSV Eindhoven
The Cypriots have nothing left to lose and will attack in the first minutes to try to score the first goal. They need at least 3, and this will cause them to come out and leave dangerous spaces, which will probably be exploited by the guests.
PSV Eindhoven has some very capable attacking people, and the competition created by Mark van Bommel in positions will cause them to give their best, even if the result after the tour match is a comforting one.
All the Europa League matches this season of the hosts have ended with at least 3 successes on the table.
I think it is very good to repeat a scenario with at least 3 goals scored, especially from the point of view of the tour result.
Bet Tips: PSV Eindhoven