The very strong dispute is Wednesday between Anfield, between Liverpool and Leicester. I tell you from the start that I will avoid any bet on the final result here and I have headed towards the goal market. The confrontation will begin at 22.00.
Liverpool: Team form, news and statistics
V Î V V V
Is still the leader in the Premier League, four points away from Man. City.
Has already been eliminated from the League Cup and the English Cup, and this can give him an advantage in the championship.
Comes after that dramatic success with Crystal Palace last round (4-3).
Only Manchester City has defeated it so far in PL.
Has the best defense in the competition.
Joe Gomez and James Milner will be missing here.
- Liverpool has won 9 of the last 13 matches against Leicester – two draws and two defeats
- Liverpool is undefeated in the last 32 home games in PL 23 wins and 9 draws
- Liverpool has seven consecutive wins in the championship
- It is the team with most of the matches without a goal received this season – 13
- With 13 goals, Klopp’s team has the best defense in PL
- Salah has scored 16 times and is the golgeter of the championship
- Van Dijk and Wijnaldum are uncertain, Milner is suspended, but Klopp again has Fabinho and Lovren
- Liverpool – Arsenal 5-1
- City – Liverpool 2-1
- Wolves – Liverpool 2-1 – FA Cup
- Brighton – Liverpool 0-1
- Liverpool – Palace 4-3
Leicester: Team Form, News and Statistics
Î V Î Î Î
We find it in the 9th place in the Premier League and it does not even make a good season.
Neither the momentary form recommends it; has lost the last 3 games played.
Last stage was defeated at Wolverhampton (3-4).
However, should not be underestimated, because most of the points have brought this season out of the way.
Daniel Amartey is injured.
- Leicester has two defeats in a row in the championship – never scored 3 in Claude Puel’s mandate
- The “Foxes” scored in 11 of the 12 staggered trips
- Vardy has 7 goals against Liverpool – only Andy Cole and Thierry Henry outstrip them
- Vardy scored in each of the last 5 Liverpool championship matches
- Maguire has returned after an injury, but Amartey remains unavailable
- Leicester – Cardiff 0-1
- Everton – Leicester 0-1
- Newport County – Leicester 2-1 – FA Cup
- Leicester – Southampton 1-2
- Wolves – Leicester 4-3
Football Prediction of the Day Liverpool vs Leicester
Although he has left for years on Anfield, Rafa Benitez continues to make the “cormorants” happy. Newcastle defeated City, and Liverpool could take seven points of “citizens” at the top of the table. I think it’s an opportunity that Klopp’s boys will not waste, so I’ll bet the hosts. I bet that Liverpool will be imposed, as happened in the last three straight duels, with Salah among the scorers. This scenario was valid in 4 of the last 5 Cormorant Championship games.
Bet Tips: Salah scores and Liverpool wins
I foresee here a match of goals from two bands with a lot of quality on the attack stage.
Liverpool excels in the offensive and approaches three goals scored on average at the home match.
cormorant defenses have not worked well lately, due to physical problems accused by some defenders; That’s why I think he’ll catch you.
Leicester marks constantly; the last 3 matches she played were GG and 3+.
the last 4 games played at home by Liverpool in PL had at least 4 goals on the table.
Prediction Today: Over 2.5 goals