West Bromwich and Brighton on Wednesday set the final qualifying round of the FA Cup in their 2018/2019 season. After the goalless draw in the first match, the teams play the replay at The Hawthorns Stadium in West Bromwich at 6:05 pm to complement the fourth round of the tournament.In the FA Cup, the first game is only eliminatory if there is a winner. In the second, when the field knob is reversed, the setting is mandatory. If there is no winner at the end of the regulation time, a 30-minute extension will be made. Persisting equality, the definition happens through charges of penalties. Whoever survives will have to face the Derby in the last 16, who secured their place by beating Accrington 1-0.
West Bromwich had a four-game losing streak (two wins and two draws) on Saturday, February 2. At home, by the thirtieth round of the Championship, the Second Division of the English Championship, was beaten by Middlesbrough by 3 to 2.Staying in the 50 points (14 wins, eight draws and seven losses), he took fourth place. It’s seven points behind Norwich and Leeds, who split the lead. In the tournament, only the top two places guarantee a spot in the Premier League.However, the block is likely to play the third and final place in the English football elite in the playoffs. This right is granted to those who are between the third and sixth places at the end of the planned 46 rounds. In that case, he has three points more than the Derby, seventh place.As principal, their performance numbers are lower. In this criterion West Bromwich figures as the seventh best of the Championship. Of the 45 points that played in his stadium, won 26 (seven wins, five draws and three losses) having scored 35 goals and suffered 21.In the Cup of England, made its debut already in the third stage. Acting as a visitor, he defeated Wigan 1-0.
Brighton also did not get what they hoped for in their weekend commitment. For the twenty-fifth round of the Premier League, received Watford and was on parity without goals increasing to five their list of games without victory (three defeats and two draws).With 27 points (seven wins, six draws and 12 losses), he is ranked thirteenth in the English Championship standings. It is relatively comfortable. He is five points clear of Cardiff, eighteenth and first team in the relegation zone.His visitor performance, however, is troubling. In that aspect, it appears like fourth worse team of the Premier League. Of the 39 points he played outside of his dominions, he came home with only eight (two wins, two draws and nine losses) having scored 12 goals and suffered 24.In the Cup of England, however, managed to overcome the third stage with an away victory over another Premier League team. He scored 3-1 in Bournemouth.
What is the shape of the teams in the last 5 games?
Last result: 2-3 with Middlesbrough
Form: L D W D W
- West Brom and Brighton meet in the resumption of tour 4 of the world’s oldest sports competition, the English Cup.
- A week and a half ago it was 0-0 at Brighton.
- In the previous round, WBA eliminated Wigan with 1-0.
- Last season, Southampton pulled out of the Cup after 1-2; Previously, WBA had defeated Liverpool.
- Currently, the team occupies the 4th, play-off, in the Championship.
Brighton & Hove
Last result: 0-0 with Watford
Form: D L D L L
- Brighton has bigger problems in the Premier League, where he has fallen on 13 because he has not beat anyone in four stages.
- With 27 points, Brighton is just five over relegation.
- In the previous tour of the Cup defeated 3-1 at Bournemouth.
- Brighton once reached the Cup final, 0-4 with Manchester United 36 years ago.
News, analysis, statistics and anachronism about the two teams.
- With 50 points, the hosts are at Seventh 2nd, Leeds, the first position directly promoted.
- On the weekend, the WBA suffered only the second defeat in 15 games, 2-3 with Middlesbrough, with two goals in the last quarter of an hour.
- It was also the first homeless failure after eight games with three wins and five draws.
- Three recent meetings were held with Brigthon – January 26th, plus doubles last season – both teams were forced home. .
- The WBA has ten Cup finals in history – five won, the first in 1888 (!!), the last in 1968.
- Tot United also eliminated her last season from the Cup in the quarter even, score 0-2.
- Brighton has two white draws in the last three games, with the WBA in the Cup and the last leg with Watford.
- Three wins outside have teams all season – the Bournemouth Cup, plus 2-1 at Huddersfield and 1-0 at Newcastle.
- The last two WBA duels had less than 2.5 goals and were NG.
- Florin Andone’s team will rely on summer and Tudor Băluţă from Viitorul.
Foootball Prediction of the Day West Bromwich vs Brighton
Before the FA Cup match, the teams had faced only twice in the 2017/2018 edition of the Premier League. In the first round, at home, Brighton won by 3-1. In the second, West Bromwich gave the change making 2 to 0.
West Bromwich has the advantage of working from home. However, he has a much greater concern than the FA Cup. He is in contention for access to the elite division of English football and this is certainly much more valuable. On Saturday, February 9, he is committed to Stoke and that should influence the lineup in Wednesday’s match.Brighton lives a somewhat quieter situation in an attempt to fulfill their goal of remaining in the Premier League and thus does not have as much need to take on the cast and preserve its athletes. However, it has a low performance index as a visitor. Thus, the prognosis in the equality in the regulation time ends up being good option for the match that finishes the fourth stage of the Glass of England in his edition 2018/2019.
Bet Tips: empathy